https://www.projectmanager.com Learn the top project management skills you need to excel as a manager. Whether you’re a certified PM or a general manager, knowing these three PM skills will ensure you manage your team and work successfully.
Business leaders are often asked what are important skills for managers to know. … Continue Reading
- Automates business functions for contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, & suppliers.
- Generates and tracks status of key communications documents.
- RFIs, Notices, Transmittals, Submittals, Drawings, Materials, Proposals, Letters, Waivers and Releases, Insurance Notices, Schedules, Gantt Charts
- Meeting Minutes, Daily Reports, Punch Lists, Telephone Log, Correspondence Sent Log,
Most project books are theory based and talk about methodologies, tools, setting up controls etc etc. THIS IS NOT THAT TYPE OF BOOK…this is the second volume of a very lighthearted, entertaining set of books that … Continue Reading
Project Management: Beginner to Expert; Unlock the Secrets of Business Communication, Team Management, and Project Management, and Become a Respected Leader and Professional Manager
Get the Guide the Professionals Trust!
Today’s business environment is more pressed for time and more conscious of costs than ever before. As globalization continues to … Continue Reading
- Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
- Intuitive interface with beautiful themes
- Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
- Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
- Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your